Jerry Lee Rice (born October 13, 1962) is a former American football wide receiver. He is widely considered to be the greatest wide receiver in NFL history and among the greatest NFL players at any position.1 On November 4, 2010, Rice was chosen by NFL Network's NFL Films production The Top 100: NFL's Greatest Players as the greatest player in NFL history. He was teammates with some of the best QBs of all-time that is Joe Montana and Steve Young.
He is the all-time leader in most major statistical categories for wide receivers2 and the all-time NFL leader in receptions, touchdown receptions, and yards. Rice was selected to the Pro Bowl 13 times (1986–1996, 1998, 2002) and named All-Pro 12 times in his 20 NFL seasons. He won three Super Bowl rings playing for the San Francisco 49ers and an AFC Championship with the Oakland Raiders.
Did you see that pass from Steve Young to Jerry Rice?
Yeah, did you see what Jerry Rice did after that.
Yeah, thats vintage Jerry Rice.
undisputed "greatest wide reciever ever" in the NFL who spent most of his career with the 49ers
i would have rather seen rice retire than drag on his career with other teams
1. legendary football wide receiver who played for the 49ers, raiders, and the seahawks
2. a guy who could catch every ball thrown at him
3. guy who set untouchable records in receiving yards, TD's, oh you name it!
1. jerry rice played for three teams during his NFL career.
2. jerry rice was nicknamed "world" because there wasn't a ball in the world that he couldn't catch.
3. many of jerry rice's records are pretty much untouchable.
Street slang for the green Oxycontin 80mg pills... Rice's 49ers jersey number was 80.
via text: "Let's meet up and talk about Jerry Rice."
Dealer: What you need?
Buyer: What you got?
Dealer: Jerry Rice
Buyer: Damn... I've only got $20.