Inflected Form(s): Jellyrobed; Jellyrob·ing; Jellyrobes
1. To repulse a female so forcefully, it changes their sexual orientation, inciting homosexual tendencies in an attempt to escape the repulsiveness.
2. To dodge a statement entirely and make up an entirely different argument to work against that was, coincidentally, not stated or even hinted at by the original party. See strawman.
3. To ruin something good by associating yourself with it.
2. That's not what was said at all, get out of here with your Jellyrobe tactics.
3. Hey, Dick, you better not Jellyrobe Transformers for me. That's my favorite show!