Basically means that anything that the precious JAY PARK touches turns into gold.
The beginning of the Jay Effect began when a video of Jay b-boying at an event was uploaded on Youtube. Fans were ecstatic because that was the first time that they caught a glimpse of Jay after living many months with Jay withdrawal! They commented stuff like "OMFG! My baby is doing what he loves! Thanks for uploading!" When he was restricted from showing his face, Jay wore a ski mask while battling. One time, one of the uploaders referred to Jay as "famous guy", but fans knew exactly who it was. On every b-boy video with Jay in it, views of the videos and comments shot WAY up. Uploaders of b-boy battles also gained subscribers, thus allowing them to expose the b-boy culture to new fans.
- The day Jay Park uploaded his first video covering Nothing On You by B.o.B, his Youtube ID jayparkaom was Twitter trended by fans. The video had over 1.5 million views in less than a day. JAY EFFECT!
- Full house at Rutgers University event. Jay Effect.
- St1rfryTV reached 10 thousand subscribers and received presents from Korean fans of Jay s. Jay Effect. (In Jay s interview with St1rfryTV, they proclaim that the "Jay Effect is REAL.")
- All of the videos uploaded by Jay thus far have more than 1 million views. Jay Effect.
- His personal Youtube subscriptions have gained MORE attention. Jay Effect.
- Over 21 thousand followers on Twitter (@jaybumaom) in less than 7 hours. Jay Effect.
1. SEATTLE AS A TOURIST DESTINATION. Jay Effect.
2." I want to be a fione b-girl." Jay effect.
3."I want to be excellent at singing, dancing, and rapping." Jay Effect.
4. Girls suddenly are attracted to guys in white tees and sweats or wife beater and sweats at school. Jay Effect. (Refer to Jay s outfits in his videos.)