A very small, weird, disoriented individual. Normally these people live in a hut made of straw and use alter egos to communicate and entertain themselves throughout the day. Star Wars characters are most frequnetly used as a source for inspiration, however celebrities and rock stars have known to be used.
Jango Fett:'Ha ha that is so funny, i can't believe the size of it.'
Han Solo:'Boba Fett, Boba Fett...where?'
Boba Fett:'Well thats just to bad, looks like i'll have to man up.'
Yoda:'hmmmmm...small it is, man up you will have to.'
Carson Kressley:'Well i think it looks darn fine, ohhh weeee.'
Jango Fett was a character in the Star Wars movie Attack Of The Clones. The Clone Troopers and Boba Fett were cloned from him. Mace Windu killed him in the arena battle on Geonosis.
Mace Windu handed Jango Fett his ass!
The most Bad-Ass Mutha Fucka, (BAMF, also known as Top Mandorlian) till he got his head chopped off. He was the Original Host for a Clone Army, one of the clones he raised to succeed himself as the BAMF.
Zam: You're Jango Fett aren't you. I've heard of you, you know. I'm Zam Wesell.
Jango: You must be new to the business.
Zam: Why? Because you haven't heard of me?
Jango: Because you're reckless. You could learn a thing or two about being subtle.
Zam: You call that subtle? You just brought down a Republic prison.
Jango: My plan didn't include you. Or the chaos you started back there. You cost me my ship.
Zam: My plan didn't include you trying to hijack my prisoner. Anyway, you should thank me. This babe (the ship) is a big improvement over that relic. I've never seen anything like this. What is she (the ship) anyway.
Jango: She's a Firespray pursuit special.
1. noun--proper name: character who was the template for all Stormtrooper clones in the Star Wars film series. Unlike his son Boba Fett, this character actually used his rocket, his blaster, his grappling hooks, and his generally fun array of equipment. He made many men who played with the Boba Fett action figure as a kid very happy.
2. verb: to be almost as fast and as smart as a Jedi, without using the Force; to fight with technology, like Batman
1. Jango Fett almost kicked that Jedi's ass, and he used his grappling hook and flew around with his rocket
2. That police officer Jango Fetted that criminal using his baton, handcuffs, and a rope.
3. While his son has the coolest action figure, Jango Fett did more than just stand there and look cool
A fatter, less cool version of the Star Wars character Boba Fett.
Jango Fett, more like Jango Fat, Har Har Har!