Loyal Jalopnik reader: "Oh, I read that about 2 months ago on Jalopnik. Graverobber got another COTD with that. I kinda miss POLAR"
- No one can go more than 2 comments without adding 'FTW!'
- Jalopnik does a Comment of the Day, causing regular 'COTD’ / 'COTD FTW!' back-slapping
-Reference at least once to: 'shooting brake', followed by a lot of inside-joke visual puns and regulars saying how ugly the Merc CLS concept / Crosstour is /how they’d "sell my e-type for proper stick-shift Euro-wagons in the US, FTW!"
- BMW spy shots are regular site posts, commenter’s then instantly and unequivocally state how mundane new BMW's are (even tho they all drive a plain 3 in real life, not an early Celica import as they frequently claim) followed by a brief wank over first gen M-coupe, etc.
- 'LeMons' banger races are an open air group fuck for these people as they drool over engine swaps between obscure cars that no one cares about.
- At least once per week someone will comment "Darth, your ride is here" whilst abusing some wealthy athlete who has just 'murdered-out' their exotic.
- Users constantly express respect for Hoonage whilst they themselves never break a speed limit.
- Manual trans FTW.Euro-spec FTW.JDM FTW.Top Gear FTW.
Life_gives-me_LeMons_so_Isqueezemy-ElCamino: Rubs eyes. No way, for that money I would buy a new crate big-block for my '82 Toyota Starlet. Hoonage.
Team_Jezza_Jalopnik: US fiesta has 2hp less than the Euro version, what gives? Engine swap with my M-coupe FTW!