v. jack·ed, jack·in', jacks
1. To issue forth man chowder in a forceful stream or jet; jackin'.
2. To eject baby batter in a jet towards a goo receptacle.
1. To eject goo stew forcibly in a gooey stream from a narrow opening in the wombjabber.
2. To make moist with a jacking of baby gravy.
1. The act of jacking a load.
2. A jacked jet of liquid spewed forth from the clit stroker.
-Shit,gotdamnit.Jst got thru jackin.
-Eh gotta get it how ya live.
Girl:Ugh.Cant stand that btch.Always talkin that shit.
Instigator:Hell,gone get the jackin wit her then.
*If u evr seen Next Friday...When Craig was in the bthrm. Pops was like "Craig.Off yo ass and on yo feet.Aint no time to "beat yo meat"."Yeah.Thats called jackin.