2. having used a large quantity of speed, cocaine, or other amphetamine.
3. cut or lacerated by means of a make-shift knife or blade. see SKIV
4. In generally poor or injured condition.
sense "4": "I want to play, but my shoulder's still JACKED UP from last weekend.
I got in a wreck last night. My car got totally jacked up.
The car price is jacked up $3000 over list because no one has any left on the lot!
(n.) A truck(or car) with a lift kit. Most likely a 4x4 pickup truck. Mainly used as slang by people from rural areas(Ex 4).
2. The water bill is 300 dollars? That is jacked up!
3. Dude did you see John after that fight lastnight? He got jacked up!
4. "Yeah the parking lot is muddy, can't get to the door. I take my Jacked Up and drop it down in four-by-four." -Drink In My Hand by Eric Church.