Other Guy: It wasn't my fault, it was the Jabulani.
Teacher: You just failed the last test. Did you just not choose to study?!
Student: I studied all night. It was the Jabulani.
English Commentator: Bloody hell, Rob Green just let in an easy goal! He's a very skilled keeper so it must just be that Jabulani
2. (v) to mishit a ball with more power than necessary, resulting in the ball going over the bar/out of play/out of the stadium; resulting in
3. (v) to perform a task with a massively inappropriate or disproportionate level of force.
2. Roberto Baggio with the penalty... He's Jabulanied it!
3. Militants in Gaza today fired a selection of rocks and sticks at illegal Israeli settlements; in retaliation, the Israeli Defence Force Jabulanied them.
Also can be used as a substitute for most vulgarities.
Holly: Bloody hell what a jabulani!
Holly: hey you had a good day?
Chelsea: nah it's been abit of a jabulani if i'm honest.
Holly: i nearly got with Nick again last night!
Chelsea: ergh hope you didn't, he's a right jabulani.
- "I'm going to Jabulani you with this free-kick!"
- Prince Harry; "One Jabulanis one's dear brother frequently!"
- "World Cup goalkeepers are in constant fear of being Jabulanid."