A greeting, and a reply to that greeting.
Comes from 'alright'
As in 'Are you Alight?' 'Yeah, I'm alright'
Gets shortened to 'Ite?' 'Ite.'
Bill Bailey at the start of every show he does: 'Ite'
same as aight, okay, that's cool, etc.
That's ite, I'll catch ya later.
-slang for alright
-affirmative response to a question
Person 1 - "Where are we going tonight?"
Person 2 - "Monday's."
Person 1 - "Ite."
acronym for In This Economy, referring to the economic crisis of 2008-09.
ITE breaking even is the new profitability.
This word is used as an alternative to "alright"
alright just shorter; I'll do it
Dude D: Don't take such big hits - Dude L: Ite, nigga!
triple word score with this one
1. the person being discussed in current convo without directly referencing back to them or their gender (he/she).
2. anyone without referencing gender (usually because it's unknown and/or questionable)
3. to have no gender
- You see Lisa last night?
- yeah that ite was braining everybody in the spot.
- oh ite a ho.
- yeah kid.
- see that ite over there?
- yeah can't parallel park that benz for shit.
- you see the brains on that girl? must of went to college
- yo son, ionno that looks like a dick in them jeans
- son son you hear about this ite shit?
- ite? the fuck you talking about?
- Grab a paper kid fucking Norrie May-Welby. Don't be ignant' ya whole fucking life.