adjective. The mysterious color of car interior, it’s greenish, grayish, brownish, sorta tanish… What is it!?
That new hair dye of Mindy's turned out more ish than blonde. When she steps into the van her head disappears!
A slang word that has the same meaning as "dope"
yo nigga i just got back from the trap... i was slangin that ish all day
Creator: The same person who dubbed "Al-Katie?"
Meaning: dude. ish.
Used in a sentance: "Ish."
Slang for situation. Derived from local dialects ("sishuashun") and other abbreviations for situation (e.g., "ituation" and "'tion").
Me: What's the ish?
You: The wife told me to pick up milk. Wanna come along?
Me: Hell, no!
adj; Add to end of word, sentence, or phrase.
1) Meaning yes with uncertaintly.
2) Use when you dont want to give direct answer
3) Add when one doesn't want to do something, with out hurting anothers feeling.
1) "so did phil ask you out this weekend?" "Well, he kindof yeah ish"
2) I kind of spent a lot of money ish at the mall today ma
3) Does this dress make me look fat? - Well.. ish
ish – interj. or suffix 1. Sort of. 2. Kind of. 3. A little bit. 4. Not quite. 5. Alright. 6. Okay. 7. Decent. 8. Iffy. 9. Somewhat. 10. Not entirely. 11. Yes, except not.
I guess it's ishy...?