A special type of cabbage found in Siberia. Known for being incredibly hard and able to be fired out of cannons in the middle ages. Is compared to coal in times of christmas.
These guys annoy me so much im going to hit them in the head with an Isay.
1. A linguistic tool used to flaunt one's supreme state of refinement and intellectual capacity, preceding a statement that expresses alarm and/or emphasis.
2. A stand alone vocalization of alarm by a very classy guy.
1. I say! We simply MUST sterilize stupid people. Pip pip
2. Billy Bob, "I done what am do should be able to vote, same as you!"
Xavier, "I say!"
As used in Jeeves & Wooster, and presumably actually by the British upper class before the Great War.
2. (expression of surprise): huh, wow.
3. Come on, really?
6. Etc. Etc.
1. Useless upperclass twit (UUT) 1: "It's a lovely day, isn't it?"
UUT 2: "I say"