look up any word, like bukkake:
When you are cumming while holding your dick you repeditly tighten and loosen your grip so you stop it from coming out all as one and you let a little out at a time. Usually done when your getting a blowjob.
Last night I tried that Irish Sprinkler on Amanda and it got in her eye!!!
by Jeff Nowack April 18, 2007

Words related to Irish Sprinkler

dank irish nowack sprinkler