1. take a shot or double-shot glass and fill half-full of Bailey's Irish Cream
2. fill the rest of the shot or double-shot glass full of Jameson Irish Whiskey (or your other favorite Irish whiskey). The whiskey and Baileys should remain separate. Use a spoon to poor the whiskey over the Bailey's if necessary.
3. Light the whiskey on fire and drop into a half-pint of Guinness stout!
4. Slam the glass down after drinking mixture in one full gulp!
Bartender: What'll you have?
Patron: Irish Car Bombs for me and my lads if you please!
The key to the Irish Car Bomb is to drink it very quickly before the Bailey's reacts with the acidity of the stout, causing it to curdle (essentially turning it into cheese). The result makes the cocktail very unpleasant to finish.
Start out with a glass of Guinness, or Guinness mixed with a shot of whiskey. Then paying close attention to time lapsed, drop a shot glass full of Irish Cream, or Whiskey and Irish Cream into the glass. Chug.
The Irish Car Bomb is very filling and is recommended to consume it early during a night of drinking, as opposed to late.
2. A drink that will fuck you up so bad your head will feel like it has been in a major terrorist explosion the next morning.