One of the kids is playing soccer with a marine; soccer is the national sport in Iraq.
Children bombarding a soldier with joy.
Children receiving gifts from a soldier.
Children gathering around two marines.
Children receiving dolls, particularly of Disney characters.
An airman checking the pulse of this newborn baby.
Kids smiling at a soldier.
Kids shaking hands with a soldier.
The two-year-old girl gave this soldier flowers.
A soldier doing...some....pose with kids.
Children being offered free school supplies.
A child kissing a soldier.
A child giving a soldier a high-five.
Soldier: I see you, chill the fuck out. What do you want.
Iraqi child 1: (perplexed, attemps phrase in broken english) Chill the fuck out???
*exit soldier, enter another random Iraqi child.
Iraqi child1: chill the fuck out.
Soldier 1: How was your mission?
Soldier 2: It was alright, I taught some Iraqi children the lyrics to Gin and Juice.
- until the new free government becomes as dictatorial as the previous one (if not worse);
- if the fact of having possibly lost their homes, families, friends, limbs doesn't create them particular problems;
- until they aren't killed in one of the daily attacks by the terrorist who are now rampaging uncontrollably in the whole country;
- until a particularly scared/nervous/unexperienced soldier who liberated them shoots them by error.
GEORGE BUSH: "Less thinking, more sucking, get back down there"
1) Beg for food
2) Steal anything not strapped down
3) Hit Soldiers and Marines with rocks then disappear into a crowd
4) Grow up to become terrorists themselves
5) Learn to drive by the age of 8
6) Play soccer
7) Can consume multiple bags of skittles in very little time
8) Get slapped around by a Male Iraqi adult
9) Have mastered the Western "Middle Finger"
(Soldier) Fuck off.
(Iraqi Children) Fuck off you (flips Bird)
(Soldier to other Soldier) Keep those little shits away from the antennas.