2. Stepping into a hornet's nest. (Thanks to the almost daily suicide bombings)
3. A slaughter of innocent civilian and soldier lives; waste of tax dollars out of your pocket to pay for bombs and other weapons designed to kill, kill, kill.
4. The door that opens the way to generate more wealth for the miserable and unfortunate billion dollar corporations (because the CEOs need bigger mansions and another yacht... boo hoo).
2. Bad idea.
3. Soldiers die (with honor I hope) and the ones that do survive go without pay while their family back home is starving. (Source: NBC News)
4. Greedy, money hungry corporations bid on another country that they get to exploit to fatten up their wallets.
Good idea or bad idea? I hope going after Saddam Hussein was worth the costs.