an oxymoron, as long as the US continues to control the government in Iraq
the US government wanted to call it "operation iraqi liberation," but that stands for OIL
1. A US military operation that is designed to bring peace to the Iraqi people and restore an economic infrastructure. (Theoretically)
2. Stepping into a hornet's nest. (Thanks to the almost daily suicide bombings)
3. A slaughter of innocent civilian and soldier lives; waste of tax dollars out of your pocket to pay for bombs and other weapons designed to kill, kill, kill.
4. The door that opens the way to generate more wealth for the miserable and unfortunate billion dollar corporations (because the CEOs need bigger mansions and another yacht... boo hoo).
1. Operation Iraqi Freedom will be one of the best things the US has done for a foreign country since the Marshall Plan. (Ideally)
2. Bad idea.
3. Soldiers die (with honor I hope) and the ones that do survive go without pay while their family back home is starving. (Source: NBC News)
4. Greedy, money hungry corporations bid on another country that they get to exploit to fatten up their wallets.
Good idea or bad idea? I hope going after Saddam Hussein was worth the costs.