1.Probably the status symbol of today's teen. If you don't have one, you are not cool. If you have one, you are cool. Personally, I think there are many better mp3 players of there, like, I dunno, the Creative Zen! Like many other people said, it will hold more songs than anyone will hear in their life. I think the new introduction of videos was, quite possibly, the dumbest thing ever invented. Why the hell would you watch full length movies on tiny little screens, when you can hook up, say, a Creative Zen, to the T.V. and watch your movies. No, Creative isn't paying me to say that, I just own one, and they are about 4,397 times better than an Ipod.
2. What everyone will call your mp3 player no matter what type it is.
1. <unpopular dude> WOAH DUDES!!!! I GOTS ME A NEW VIDEO IPOD!! AND GUESS WHAT!!! IT PLAYS VIDEOS!!! IT ONLY COSTEDEDED 5,000,000 U.S. DOLLARS!!! LOLROFl.
<popular dudes> WOAH MAN NOW YOU IS POPULAR COME AND SMOKE ROLLED UP PEICES OF PAPER WITH US BEHIND THE SCHOOL LOL CUZ OUR MOMMIES SAID WE COUDN'T HAVE CIGARETTES!! AND MY DAD SAID I COUDN'T STEAL HIS WHEN I ASKED IF I COULD!!!
<Smart dude> Idiots.
2.<formerly unpopular dude> HEY MANS IS THAT A IPOD!!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!1111uno!!!11117
<Aformentioned smart dude> Um, no. It's called <insert and music player here>, and it's <ridiculous number> times better than your status symbo...sorry, Ipod.
Thw world's smallest form of penis compensation.
Make sure you wear your white headphones everywhere you go while struting around in your tight pants and white belt while listening to the latest Hawthorne Heights song. Who cares if you have no class or taste, you're cool.
I bought one of these with my saved money. iPods are a waste of space on earth.
1. It holds more songs than anyone will ever own in their lives.
2. It says 12 hour battery life, but lasts for dick hours
3. Limited rechargeable battery - there are only a certain amount of charges you can use and then you have to pay a bazillion dollars for a new god damn battery.
4. Covering scratches easily, and if you don't want the screen to look like a cat was trying to find drugs in it, you have to buy a 50 dollar rubber case that yellows with time.
5. So overpriced for such a piece of shit. $420.00 CDN for it alone, and then a 3-year warranty which bumped it up to $508.00.
Seriously. Go die, Apple.
"Holy crap, you have an iPod! That's so cool! How many songs does it hold?"
"How many do you have on it?"
"Why the shit did you get a 20 GB then"
"........I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you"
Everything wrong with western society contained within a small media player.
Person A: OMG, dude! I just bought an ipod!
Person B: What, on purpose?
The Most Expensive way to listen to music.
If have two options. Pay $10,000 to download 10,000 mp3's for Ipod, or pay $14.95 and download 10,000 mp3. hmmmm
a topic on urbandictionary.com that has been used to discuss the pros and cons of ipods between viewers. Besides it is too expensive and the only reason it has more sales than any other is because people are stupid
read all of the other entries to see what i mean
An Apple Computer branded mp3
player with a large capacity solid state hard drive.
Hey John... send me that new 1108 Thugz track so I can put it on my iPod.
the same thing as a Creative Zen in all respects except it looks a little cooler and costs twice as much.
-hey i got my 60 gig Ipod ofr just $500!
-you dumbass, I got my 60 gig zen for $250!