A great movie director from Sweden who past two weeks ago (30th July). R.I.P.
He made movies like: The Seventh Seal, Fanny & Alexander, Autumn Sonata and The Silence.
Guy A: Did you know that Ingmar Bergman just died?
Guy B: Yeah, I saw it on the news. He was a great filmmaker.
Swedens most famous director. He's like a hundred years old, seems to be depressed all the time, an lives alone on a small island outside the swedish coast. Often wears a basque, and are made fun of by swedish comedians.
The movie "The Seventh Seals" is one of his movies.
It's about this guy who meets up with Death, and then they play chess.
- "Vem är du?"
- "Jag är Döden."
- "Kommer du för att hämta mig?"
- "Jag har redan länge gått vid din sida."
- "Who are you?"
- "I'm Death.
- "Are you coming to get me?"
- "I´ve already been with you for a long time."
- Who's that old guy over there?
- Don't you know, it's Ingmar Bergman.
- Who the f*** is that?
- You ignorant bastard.