1. They complain that there's allegedly no jobs in the State but then complain when a company wants to invest in the State saying, "it isnt enough" or "it will ruin the environment" or that "Indiana is the 'last place' a company should bring jobs to."
2. They complain about their politicians but then continuously re-elect them.
3. They complain that Indiana's politicans are shortsighted and antiquated but then complain when Mitch Daniels, the current Governor, wants to make changes and modernize the state's infrastructure.
4. They complain of the alleged bad quality of roads but then complain when construction occurs to improve them.
5. They complain of the "lack" of money to maintain the roads but then complain about their tax dollars having to pay for improvements.
6. They complain about Indiana not having an interstate that goes southwest to Evansville but then complain it will "ruin the environment" or "only save XX minutes of commuting time to/from Indianapolis" or that "it will cost too many tax dollars" to build the needed freeway.
7. They complain the state is wasting money but then complain when the Governor privatizes the Toll Road to do it.
8. They complain the state's infrastructure is antiquated but then complain when Governor Daniels brings changes that will behoof the state.
9. They complain the state's leaders break campaign promises and can't be trusted but then complain when Governor Daniels does everything he promised he would.
10. They complain that the state relies too much on manufacturing but then complain when manufacturing jobs are lost to high-tech automation.
11. Indianapolis area residents complain about the lack of lightrail but then complain taxes will be used to pay for it or "ridership won't be enough" or "Indy isnt dense enough"
12. They complain about the presence of too much government but then complain of a police merger (IndyWorks!)in Indianapolis to decrease it.
13. They complain about the bad quality of schools but then complain that taxes will be used to improve them.
14. They complain about how small and antiquated the RCA Dome in Indianapolis is but then complain when taxes are used to build a new stadium (Lucas Oil Stadium).
Me: Indiana :(
Guy: Indiana has produced nothing good. Ever.
Me: Bitch, AXL ROSE!!!!
2. Home of the Indianapolis 500 where a bunch of guys drive around in cirles for 500 miles
3. Home to belching, polluting steel plants
4. Birthplace of Michael Jackson