A Midwestern state of excessive whining from 6.3 million sorry ass people who have no life but to complain about anything and everything, even if it behooves their state. Most of their whining is based on pure laziness and ignorance, proving Hoosiers are anitquated and don't really know what they want because they are afraid of change. Unfortunately, this makes my home state of Indiana a laughingstock. They complain about the bad and complain about the good. They complain about EVERYTHING. They want to have their cake and eat it too. The state is where NIMBY (Not In My Backyard) is a disease and impeading progress. This is the typical Hoosier mindset:
1. They complain that there's allegedly no jobs in the State but then complain when a company wants to invest in the State saying, "it isnt enough" or "it will ruin the environment" or that "Indiana is the 'last place' a company should bring jobs to."
2. They complain about their politicians but then continuously re-elect them.
3. They complain that Indiana's politicans are shortsighted and antiquated but then complain when Mitch Daniels, the current Governor, wants to make changes and modernize the state's infrastructure.
4. They complain of the alleged bad quality of roads but then complain when construction occurs to improve them.
5. They complain of the "lack" of money to maintain the roads but then complain about their tax dollars having to pay for improvements.
6. They complain about Indiana...
Commonly mistaken for a state, Indiana is actually a sexual activity regarding the insertion of the american flag into someones rectum.
What time is it? It's INDIANA TIME! Bend over baby, show president bush where his country is headed!
A state in the mid west that is full of racist kkk
members. It is believed that this state belongs in the deep sounth between Alabama and Arkansas.
Indiana is a flat, green, humid, corn-pone state.
When I was in Indiana, I joined the KKK and ate corn.
Terrible place to live for the most part. However, the birth place of AXL ROSE! Also, to the guy who said Kokomo was the huge KKK meeting, I thought that was Elwood, IN?
Guy: Where you from?
Me: Indiana :(
Guy: Indiana has produced nothing good. Ever.
Me: Bitch, AXL ROSE!!!!
1. Suburb of Chicago
2. Home of the Indianapolis 500 where a bunch of guys drive around in cirles for 500 miles
3. Home to belching, polluting steel plants
4. Birthplace of Michael Jackson
I wuz in the infield of the indy 500 atop a pile of homespun steel not too far from Chicago when I noticed a guy doin' the moon walk
The Armpit of the Midwest
"I'm from Indiana."
"Oh, I'm sorry."
One of those states OVERTHERE
So you don't know or care where Indiana is either?