(noun) to have an in is to have entry into a conversation with a girl, which will eventually lead to getting in.. and then getting the fuck out
Yo u need a pen right? shes gotta pen thats your in.. go ask if u can borrow hers
to achieve success with a woman/man friend
"in" refers to getting into her/his pants to perform the sexual arts
Shes fine,i gotta get my in's
dayam, i wanna get in there
relating to persons, places, and things that are declared fashonable and acceptable at the time.
synonyms: hip, fab, currentcurrently cool
, cool, rad, new, happening, etc.
antonyms: out, lame, old old-school
, "not cool," ugly not happening
1.If Ghandi was alive he'd think a minimalistic garment from a fashion store would be "in."
2. Apparently, Jesus is saying that long hair is "in" right now.
To post in a thread before it is locked by a forum moderator. Usually in resposne to a post of a questionable nature.
Intarnet d00d1 - <picture of pr0n>
Intarnet d00d2 - IN
*Intarnet m0d locks thread*
1. To be confirmed
2. To know something that not everybody knows.
1. It's in. Meet me at three.
2 "You're in on this now. Don't tell anyone"
The Inner Nigger in of all of us. ALso, IN.
Dustin, Your IN is strong today.
1. n. Any trivial means of effectively starting a conversation with an attractive female.
2. n. An inside connection, especially regarding employment.
1. "So it turns out she's from near my hometown. It's not the best in, but it's better than nothing. . ."
2. "My old boss is now in Lucent's upper management so I've got an in there."