Being in love does NOT consist of
"Brittany~N~Chris! 4 months, 2 days! -- I'm in love with Chris, but I like someone else" (Real MSN name)
It also does not consist of dating someone for 10 minutes, then posting everywhere how you love that person, or how long you've been dating.
Sarah: Dana, guess what!
Sarah: I totally just dropped Josh and went for Luke!
Dana: That's great, Sarah!
Sarah: Yeah, well I've gotta go.
| --- Sarah has went away at X time --- |
I love Luke with all my heart! he's my one and only!
ugh, I think I'm in love.
<3 10 minutes.
They are your world. And you can only wish to be theirs.
1. getting butterflies in your stomach or nausea when you see the object of your infatuation.
2. your pulse races when you are with or near that person
3. you cant stop thinking about them
4. the can be in your dreams
5. you can't stop smiling when thinking of the person
6. you imagine having children with that person, perhaps to the point of thinking of names.
7. you imagine yourself going to the altar with that person
8. you have a longing to be with that person
9. you get clumsy when thinking of them
10. you think you will do anything to be with that person
11. you have pet names for each other.