These people claim that they type that way because it's quicker & easier, which shows tell-tale signs of lazyness. They accuse people who type properly of being elitists.
Why are you looking over my shoulder? You're illiterate.
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin illiteratus, from in- + litteratus literate
Date: 15th century
1: having little or no education ; especially : unable to read or write <an illiterate population>
2 a: showing or marked by a lack of familiarity with language and literature <an illiterate magazine> b: violating approved patterns of speaking or writing
3: showing or marked by a lack of acquaintance with the fundamentals of a particular field of knowledge <musically illiterate>
synonyms see ignorant
2. When our country routinely ranks 24th (or worse) amongst the top 25 industrialized nations of the world in academic ability, why do we glorify that which is so grossly illiterate and ignorant. Do we really want to become a nation so inable to compete in global markets that our grandchildren /great-grandchildren will work for a bowl of rice a day? It WILL be our fate unless we start raising our standards. Including our humor.
It starts in the gutter, raise it out of the gutter and everything else becomes elevated. It has to start somewhere, why not here?
3. As citizens of a free (kind of) nation
we have the absolute right to be ignorant and illiterate. But why would we want to? I don't get it.
2. Word used to mean getting crazy/Krunk/Hi-Fi but not being a big enough tool to say one of the mentioned words.
3. Saying something stupid
4. A person who can not read and write
2. We are gonna get so illiterate tonight that we will lose our sense of smell. "Lets get Krunk", "I would but I am not a fag so I am gonna get illiterate"
3. "Dave Chappelle is not as funny as Dane Cook", "Are you fucking illiterate? Yes he is."
4. Souljah Boy, Dolla, Fat Joe