1. a band that plays great music such as Vehicle
2. the 15th of march, Julius Caesar died on that day
3. one month before tax day
1. I'm your vehicle baby I'll take you anywhere you want to go I'm your vehicle woman by now I'm sure your know That I love you Need you I want to got to have you child great god in heaven you know I love you
2. Et tu, Brute!
3. have you paid your taxes yet, tax day isnt that far away, only one month
The 15th day of March, whiich is also the day the Julius Ceaser was assinated
Julius Ceaser was assainated by the Roman consuls on the Ides of March
The middle of march. It was used in Shakespeare
's Julius Caesar.
The Ides of March are approaching.
1) The middle, 15th, of March. Caesar (Julius) was told to be cautious of this day and the forwarning was clearly valid.
2) An excellent metal tune by Iron Maiden
1) "Caesar...beware the ides of March!"
2) "The Ides of March is a heavy tune from a heavy band with clear and present "warning" lyrics!"
One month after the ides of February, the day you started paying for forgetting about valentines day
Beware the Ides of March