Subscribe English
look up any word, like hipster:
The term for a mans penis after sex. Mainly used after he orgasms, and its all limp and gross.
Ughhh, I hate my "Icky ick!" Dont look at it!
by Neyon May 26, 2009
1 1

Words related to Icky ick:

after sex ick icky icky ick! penis sex