2. a player that fires on opposition forces to great effect, while moving or concealed in deep shadows.
3. a player who kills most or all of the enemy team without being shot or disabled. Often a veteran that is picking up slack for a noob and deserves praise.
4. a skilled INF player who commands respect, despite using overt tactics.
5. used derogatorily towards players that uses cheap or cheesy ambush tactics that do not reveal their location. Also a player that does not give quarter, especially in the first few seconds of combat, when quarter may be due.
6. any person or object stealthy, skilled, armed with a gun, treacherous or otherwise similar to an INF ninja.
2. Who, I almost shot you man. you're an INF ninja in those shadows.
3. Oh snaps! our INF ninja is taking tan-team OUT!!
4. Watch out, that guy with the SAW is an INF ninja.
5. Arg! I take ten steps and I'm dead. Damn INF ninjas!
6. Man, those guys in the film Returner were INF ninjas.