Symptoms of anemia, that are caused by the International Baccalaureate (IB) Program (aka hell) , which include, but is not limited to...
1) Easy fatigue and loss of energy
2) Unusually rapid heart beat because of anxiety attacks
3) Shortness of breath and headache/migraine, particularly with exam-taking
4) Difficulty concentrating/ADD when its time to do history homework
5) Dizziness from studying for 7 hours straight
Doctor- Wow you really should get some more sleep..you are sleep deprived, irritable and you might be anemic!
IB student- Oh no, I just pulled an all-nighter for my HL classes and I have chronic IBnemia...