I'm sick of it; I can't stand your shit anymore.
GOD! Just leave me alone! I am so fucking over it.
1) The expression of a loss of interest in something or someone.
2) The indication that a negative event is no longer bothersome to someone.
1) I thought that Bud Light was great beer when I started drinking, but now I'm over it.
2) I suffered for days after she broke up with me, but I'm over it now.
By no means am I over it.
"Sorry I made porn with your sister on our wedding day."
"Whatever, I'm over it."
I don't care anymore.
"Sorry about standing you up Saturday night"
"It's cool, I'm over it"
01. To forget something.
02. No longer affected by a past event.
03. I find someone new, I'm over you, I'm over it.
I don't feel anything anymore, if you think I'm still hating you (or loving you), dudette I'm over it!
Rosemary: PLEASEEEE JOHN! PLEASSE
John: I'm over you
Reosemary: I DON'T MEAN TO CALL YOU A SLUT
John: I'm over it!
phrase used when giving up on a certain task; normally used by stoners.
person 1: have you done that math homework yet
person 2: nah Im over it.
*after losing 10 rounds of online halo*
person 1: Im so over this!
An expression used when someone is tired of talking about something; another way of saying, "Ok, this conversation is pointless, let's talk about something else."
Sally: Oh my God, Pam is sooooo annoying. She always....
15 Minutes later
Sally: I can't believe that anyone could be as annoying as her...
Donna: Yeah. Well, I'm over it.
being over it
person 1: you failed your math quiz?
person 2: im over it