|1.||I'm over it|
1) The expression of a loss of interest in something or someone.
2) The indication that a negative event is no longer bothersome to someone.
1) I thought that Bud Light was great beer when I started drinking, but now I'm over it.
2) I suffered for days after she broke up with me, but I'm over it now.
|2.||I'm over it|
By no means am I over it.
"Sorry I made porn with your sister on our wedding day."
"Whatever, I'm over it."
|3.||I'm over it|
I don't care anymore.
"Sorry about standing you up Saturday night"
"It's cool, I'm over it"
|4.||I'm over it|
01. To forget something.
02. No longer affected by a past event.
03. I find someone new, I'm over you, I'm over it.
I don't feel anything anymore, if you think I'm still hating you (or loving you), dudette I'm over it!
Rosemary: PLEASEEEE JOHN! PLEASSE
John: I'm over you
Reosemary: I DON'T MEAN TO CALL YOU A SLUT
John: I'm over it!
|5.||I'm over it|
An expression used when someone is tired of talking about something; another way of saying, "Ok, this conversation is pointless, let's talk about something else."
Sally: Oh my God, Pam is sooooo annoying. She always....
15 Minutes later
Sally: I can't believe that anyone could be as annoying as her...
Donna: Yeah. Well, I'm over it.
|6.||I'm over it|
Something you say when something like a break-up with your girl-/boy-freind and you've supposedly forgotten about it and have moved on. Yeah right...
Joe: Dude, you all right? I heard Shelly dumped you last night...
John: Nah, I'm over it...
|7.||I'm over it|
What it takes woman four weeks to say and guys about one beer, possible two.
Jennie: Yeah, I'm over it.
Madalyn: That was TWO BOYFRIENDS AGO!
Brad: Yeah, I'm over it, but you're paying.
Todd: Screw you man!