2. Also used when you didn't hear what somebody said. Or
3. When you don't understand what the person said but you heard them clearly.
4. And also used when you just want to mess around with somebody by pretending that you didn't hear them. :D
Mike: *looks at the test* Huh! No way! Never thought you'd be smart enough to get a C on a test.
2. Charlie: Hey Meg, did you happen to see my cellphone anywhere?
Meg: Huh? What'd you say? I didn't hear you.
3. Mr. White: So, 9th graders, as you can see, 1 plus 1 equals 2.
Timmy: Huh? Can you show us again how to get that answer, I don't understand.
4. Julia: Omg, I am so mad at my friend. She said she was going to come to my party but she never showed up and this isn't the first time she hasn't come.
Alfredo: *pretends to not of heard her* Huh?
Julia: I said my friend didn't come to my party, and this isn't the first time she's done that. She never comes to my parties anymore!
Julia: I said my friend is an ass.
Julia: You need to clean your ears.
Julia: I know you heard me! You're a fucken asshole!
Bob: no reply
Ricky: "hey, what are you doing after work today? - Huh?"
Bob: looks at Ricky but didnt hear him.
Ricky: "you gonna take your truck in to the shop or what? I told ya I can give you a ride. - Huh?"
Bob: "god damn man! would you give me a second to answer you?!"
German teacher: Huh?!!!!!
Student: errrrrrr...... what?
Tutor: So, did you understand at least some of the stuff that I taught you?
Tutor: *looks back at the clock* Andrew, I just spent the last 20 minutes explaining basic arithmetic in Layman's terms... I really don't understand how you're not able to get this stuff into your head. Try to review the equations in your head: picture it, take your time and understa--
Tutor: *pause* Ok. Andrew, listen, I'm going to try a new teaching--hey, are you listening? Look here; look at me. it's actually pretty easy when you think about it, see--
Tutor: --so when you subtract 4 from both sides... Focus! Are you listening? You should AT LEAST be getting the gist of it, Andrew.
Tutor: *in deep contemplation* Alright, lets say Browning made a new mag for the m1911. If you fired 4 shots, and 2 are left in the mag, how many rounds did the mag have to begin with?
Tutor: What if that 1911 was a gbb?