look up any word, like blumpkin:
A term used to describe dry humping, or frottage (frotting). It is a form of non-penetrative sex, often associated with teenagers. A guilty pleasure.
I slipped into his room for a hucking runt. I could feel his asset through our clothes.
by Cunning Cat July 31, 2012