1. A chick who continues to hang out with a guy who has confessed to liking a Justin Bieber song.
2. Fag hag.
3. A document, record, or instrument that contains the full married name of a divorced woman.
"Andrea, you're obviously a total Hubbard, I mean, like, both your dude and your boss eat pizza with a fork."
"Next time you need to borrow money for gas or cat food I'm busting out the Hubbard."
"Yeah, what a hubbard"
2) n. The person who perpetrates the above acts.
3) n. A mediocre but prolific writer of pulp fiction whose fans are now republishing his entire oeuvre in the mistaken belief that this will prove him to be the greatest storyteller of all time, bigger than H.P. Lovecraft, Robert E. Howard, Ray Bradbury, or anyone else who owned a typewriter in the 1930's.
(from O.E 'Heobard', or "cheating frigging lying druggie tax-evading bastard")
2. "Never say die" getting a battery slogan tattooed on yourself - Pulling a Hubbard
1. To pursue by tracking stealthily.
2. To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.