1) (European) def: Those who spend too long around horses so that they adopt horse-like characteristics such as "saddle arse" and "buckers". Over time it can be difficult to determine who should be riding who. This causues confusion during breeding season. Horse people usually live in dog dominated houses. They are also frequently barking mad and should be treated with respect and caution.
2) (Universal) def: Mythical Creatures.
3) (USA MidWest) def: People.
1) Stay away from the wilkinson-hybred-smyths. They're Horse People you know!
2) Stay away from those strange mythical creatures. They're Horse People you know!
3) Have a nice day!
Those that are in love with their horses and prefer interaction and intimacy with their horses than with actual people. Also are snooty and inevitably annoy all those around them
They also tend to wear 'riding boots' to let others know of their love for their horses
"Oh did you see the Horse person's status about HORSES on Facebook? Not very surprising..."
"Bobby, why don't you date Sue?"
"Because dad, Sue's family is full of horse people"