A new local form of currency, not backed by the government, utilizing the severed feet of prostitutes that has become an accepted medium of exchange for a growing number of goods and services.
Sebastian lost his tooth playing kick the hobo and received a hooker foot from the tooth fairy when he put it under his pillow.
noun (HEWK-UR FEWT)
derived from german "Hewker Feut", meaning "he who hewks feut".
1. an expression used to describe the imprint of gum left on the sidewalk.
2. those children and teachers at your school
3. generally anything
4. an act of awkward foot positioning
hooker feet - plural
1. Look at that hooker foot left on the ground.
2. Those hooker feet are such hooker feets.
3. Hey, there are so many hooker feet!
4. Last night I went on a date with John and I hooker footed; it totally killed the mood.
foot damage women would get by either of the following: A. Being a hooker in uniform B. Attempting to be sexy or fashionable by wearing hooker shoes C. Being drunk of your ass while wearing hooker shoes.
Hooker foot damage includes All of the following: loosing sensation in one or more toes, acquiring blisters with blisters of their own, and the appearance of discoloration accompanied by visible swelling after shoes finally brake away from the foot due to over or improper use.
1) When the act of walking has damaged one's socks in such a way that it appears one is wearing fishnet stockings
2) One's foot/feet are injured from uncomfortable/inappropriate footwear
3) One who leases their feet out for monetary gain
1) That walk murdered my feet, my socks are shredded, I have hooker foot
2) I have hooker foot from those new heels
3) He got a hooker foot for a discount rate to celebrate