derived from german "Hewker Feut", meaning "he who hewks feut".
1. an expression used to describe the imprint of gum left on the sidewalk.
2. those children and teachers at your school
3. generally anything
4. an act of awkward foot positioning
hooker feet - plural
2. Those hooker feet are such hooker feets.
3. Hey, there are so many hooker feet!
4. Last night I went on a date with John and I hooker footed; it totally killed the mood.
2) One's foot/feet are injured from uncomfortable/inappropriate footwear
3) One who leases their feet out for monetary gain
2) I have hooker foot from those new heels
3) He got a hooker foot for a discount rate to celebrate