1. Religion -> Pretty much same as voodoo.
2. Bad luck or misfortune.
3. Somebody or something believed to bring bad luck.
4. Oddly-shaped rock column: a column of rock that has been weathered into a strange shape.
1. Some people believe in Hoodoo.
2. Having Hoodoo sucks.
3. Being a Hoodoo sucks too.
4. Hoodoo rocks are oddly shaped.
1. An folk magic tradition, a mixture of Voodoo and folk traditions with its source in the Deep South. Usually involves charms, potions, spells, etc.
2. A person who practices this type of folk magic or Voodoo
3. Often used to mean the same as Voodoo.
"He be a Hoodoo"
"Im goin to do some Hoodoo on him"
and old school ride, might not be in good condition but it still runs
82 caddy thats all beat up but is still crusin
When one has been put in a bad situation, ripped off, or has been owned
Oh lowwwwwdy me, I dun been hoo-dooed by you hooligans!