To improve or perfect, usually regarding a skill.
My keyboarding abilities were honed in that online computer game.
special people; Used in any context
EMMA PEACE LOVE HONES
abbreviation for honestly/honest
"he is so marv hone"
Capetonian (Derived from Cape Town, South Africa) slang for an item/person or place that smells horrible
I just walked by that beggar and he hones.
Hey bro, I dropped a deuce, stay away because it hones.
n. hone honing honed honeable
1. The act of sex or sexual intercorse. 2. A tool with a rotating abrasive tip for enlarging holes to precise dimensions.
1. He will hone some random girls this weekend.
2. Do you think they are going to hone?
3. She is honeable.
1. being amazingly awesome at something, so much so that you absolutely woop-ass at it.
2. can also be used to say that you owned somebody at a particular activity.
1. i will hone that physics test
2. he totally honed you!
To invade somebody's personal space, property, or agenda.
Dude, he's so honing in on your girl.
I can tell by how he talks, he's trying to hone in on my girl.