b)A person who finds homosexuality as perversion, gross, immoral, etc., and thinks that homosexuals should die.
Normally, homophobic men say that they find disgusting the idea of two men having sex; but, just let them watch an episode of The L Word and see how sexist and misogynistic they are...
Other homophobes say that they don't hate homosexuals, just their homosexual activities(?)... If sodomy is wrong, how is a gay man supposed to have sex?
I'm not lesbian or bi... yet(because who knows if my sexual orientation might not change in a couple of years); but, I hate intolerence and abuse and I really support gay rights; I have a bunch of gay friends that have done too much for me. I also find effeminate man and androgynes more attractive(hey, that's my taste in men, so I don't care what you think!)
Although I do believe in a God(sometimes it's good to believe in something), I don't believe in the bible and I do not assist to any church.
I don't believe that a homophobe is the same thing as a heterosexual with an opinion. Can somebody tell me if "fags will go to hell" is an opinion?
In my house...
My ex-boyfriend: Dude, let me borrow your dress.
Me: Sure. Go on, dude.
A couple of minutes later...
Me: Hey dude, it suits you better than me! Do you want me to do your make-up?
My ex-boyfriend: No! I don't want anybody to call me a fucking fag!
b)My brother: I can't understand why you watch Queer as Folk! Gay sex is fucking gross and wrong!
Me: Well, I like it because they analize the gay lifestyle and it's way better than watching the same shit on TV, like Friends. I also watch Will and Grace...
My brother: Another fag show...
Me: Victor, don't be such a homophobe!...
My brother: I'm not a homophobe! I just think that guys need to act manly and that gay sex is fucking sick!
Me: Whatever, dude... And I like The L Word.
My brother: I wouldn't have a problem watching that...
Me: Victor, it's still gay sex!
My brother: Yeah, but it looks hot in girls.
Me:(sighs frustrated) Oh my God...!
Someone who calls homosexuality a "lifestyle choice" but their own biology disagrees. Think about it: did you CHOOSE to be straight? As a teenager did you sit down one day and decide whether to be attracted to boys or girls?
We fear what we do not understand.
1. Non-medical, non-scientific pejorative term used to demean and ridicule anyone who disagrees with or disapproves of aberrant, deviant, or unnatural pseudo sexual behavior, conduct or practices, i.e., aberrosexualism, bisexualism, homosexualism, lesbianism, sadomasochism, zoophilism, etc.
2. (Sexism) Offensive, pejorative term used to degrade and ridicule anyone who agrees with the universal rejection of aberrant, deviant or unnatural pseudo sexual behavior or practices.
3. (Religion) Disparaging, pejorative term used to attack and stigmatize people who believe in the well-settled Christian and/or Catholic teachings on human sexuality, marriage, and the family.
4. (Politics) Discriminatory and politicized pejorative term used by bigots to promote hate and intolerance, deny basic human rights, as well as incite and justify violence against everyone who disagrees with the extremist Aberrosexualist (aka Homosexualist) ideology.
''Homophobes'' have never been listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). Homosexuals, however, are considered by many doctors and scientists as suffering from real psycho-sexual disorders requiring treatment and/or therapy. The DSM recognized that homosexuals suffer from psycho-sexual disorders until 1973 when homosexualism was arbitrarily censored from the DSM due to the irrational fears and coercive pressures of Aberrosexualist groups, and not due to any clinical studies or medical research.
2. Although the “homophobe” slur has a clinical ring to it, medically or scientifically there is simply no such condition.
3. Aberrosexualists disparagingly call a “homophobe” everyone who exercises their basic right to disagree with aberrosexualist ideology.
4. The only ones who use the “homophobe” slur are bigots, idiots, and ignoramuses.
"Because they're homophobes."
"But if they're scared of gays, why didn't they run screaming at the sight of them?"
"I didn't come up with the term!"
Man 2: Hey, look, lesbians!
Man 1: COOL!