It's a puppet. One of Ellie's personal favorites.
Homestar for Halloween
Whimsical and goofball flash based animated Webcartoon, complete with voices, recurring themes, holiday specials and an evil villan (Strong_Bad)who's more popular than the site's hero: Homestar Runner.
Full of catch phrases that burn(inate) throughout the net.
"Do you fight for good? or for awesome?"
2. Suffix-less, this term describes a puffy, white, speech-impaired menace who is the arch-enemy of Strong Bad although he is too oblivious to even notice.
3. Also, one who likes to look at a thing in a bag.
2. Homestar asked The Cheat to do his taxes.
3. What a Homestar--- thinking there was some thing in that bag!
2. Vast interweb based humor nexus featuring oddly proportioned, flash animated characters (inc. a wrestle-man, a pink broom-creature, and an unidentified spotted yellow fella with no pants), puppets, a range of highly sophisticated almost-virtual reality games, and the legendary SB-mail info-nexus.
Galactic Humor Index Rating: Unbefreakinlievable