2. Suffix-less, this term describes a puffy, white, speech-impaired menace who is the arch-enemy of Strong Bad although he is too oblivious to even notice.
3. Also, one who likes to look at a thing in a bag.
2. Homestar asked The Cheat to do his taxes.
3. What a Homestar--- thinking there was some thing in that bag!
It's a puppet. One of Ellie's personal favorites.
Homestar for Halloween
Whimsical and goofball flash based animated Webcartoon, complete with voices, recurring themes, holiday specials and an evil villan (Strong_Bad)who's more popular than the site's hero: Homestar Runner.
Full of catch phrases that burn(inate) throughout the net.
"Do you fight for good? or for awesome?"
2. Vast interweb based humor nexus featuring oddly proportioned, flash animated characters (inc. a wrestle-man, a pink broom-creature, and an unidentified spotted yellow fella with no pants), puppets, a range of highly sophisticated almost-virtual reality games, and the legendary SB-mail info-nexus.
Galactic Humor Index Rating: Unbefreakinlievable