Subscribe English
look up any word, like rule of three:
A device used by hollywood that makes it appear that shoots are being fired.
When you see an actor and shots are being fired around him and dirt is flying up to show where the shots are missing. The Hollywood Flasher is used to create this effect.
by 3oh!8 January 18, 2010
5 0

Words related to Hollywood Flasher:

gun shooting shot special effects spfx