2. v. To yell at ill-behaved children who normally reside in the southern United States.
3. v. To address a friend, colleage, or object of romantic pursuit; the caucasian form of "holla."
4. v. An expression meant to express agreement with another person's declarative statement; the caucasian form of "holla."
2. "I could see Cletus tryin' to kiss his sister from across the yard, so I hollered at him to stop before I got my favorite switch."
3. "Holler at your boy," or "Holler at me tomorrow, girl."
4. Person 1: "Yo you have no business pimpin' like that with those new sneaks, son."
Person 2: "Holler at a baller. I got 'em yesterday."