Hello in spanish
- How do you say Hello, how are you? in spanish
- I think, Holla, ¿como estan tu?
June 11, 2009 Urban Word of the Day
1. A word used to acknowledge the presence of a fellow companion
2. For a man to express interest in a particularly impressive female specimen
3. To contact via telephone
1. Is that mah boy ova there? HOLLAAAAA!
2. Watch out, I'm bout to holla at this fine bitch.
3. Boy, it was absolutely magnificent to see you again. Holla at me this evening, we can have tea and crumpets.
it depends upon the context in which you are using the word.
1.)a term used to try and talk or try an "hook-up" with a female.
2.)meaning to talk to someone or telling somebody to hit u up later
Ex. for #1.) Ey mama can i HOLLA atchu fa a minute.
Ex. for #2.)a> HOLLA atcho boy b.>holla bak
interj. 1. an exclamation of greeting. 2. an exclamtion used to show excitement or enthusiasm. verb. 1. to call. 2. to summon
interj. Holl-a! (greeting)
interj. Look at those ladies...Holl-a!
verb. I'll holla atch'ya in a hot minute.
1. A way for a brotha to say he wants to get in your pants
2. A pimp ass way of saying 'what up'
3. May be used to end a conversation
1. 'Ay, my boy right here wanna holla at cha'
2. 'Holla, what you be doin'
3. 'I gotta go, buh holla back.'
A greeting that seems recent, but was used as far back as Shakespeare's time.
Francisco: Bernardo has my place. Give you good night.
Marcellus: Holla! Bernardo!
1. Casual greeting (can be loud)
2. To call someone
3. Form of assent.
(See corresponding examples)
AS: Holla at you, girl!
CW: Holla back!
AS: Holla at me tonight if you want to go out.
AS: ...and that's why the French don't wash!
trying to talk to someone or just saying goodbye
1.holla at ya boy
2holla at me later