2. Phrase that can be used when saying goodbye to a friend as a way of saying, "Let's keep in touch."
3. Phrase can be directed at whoever you want to elicit a positive response from. Kinda like, "Give ya boy some love, yo!"
4. Phrase can be used as a taunt after beating after "one-upping" someone or beating them at a game or a competition.
2. Saying goodbye to a friend: "See ya later, homie. Holla atcha flibbity dibbity, ya heard?"
3. Addressing a group of friends you have not seen in a long time and you're trying to get them to react to you just like "old times": Wassup y'all! Holla atcha flibbity dibbity!"
4. Two boxers are fighting and one knocks the other one out with a lightning-fast hook that no one saw coming: The aggressor after performing the knockout yells out at the fallen opponent, "Chea, bitch! Holla atcha flibbity dibbity!