2. a nickname for the British singer and keyboardist Howard Jones.
2. HoJo had some big hits in the 80s such as "Things Can Only Get Better", "Life in One Day", "New Song", "You Know I Love You, Don't You?", and "Everlasting Love".
Factors pointing to this other then comments between Lucrecia and Vincent, are all physical.
1) Sephiroth is 6 feet tall. Vincent is 6 feet tall. Hojo the hobo is a small mofo. Height being mostly determined by the parental genes, seems odd if Hobo is the father.
2) Sephiroth and Vincent look exactly the same minus their eye color(mako) and hair color(jenova)! Are we suppose to believe that Square Enix is sooooo cheap that they decided to use the same face for characters who are supposedly unrelated? So cheap that they decided to use the same brow shape, the same eye shape, the same nose, the same lips....Yet Sephiroth is not Vincent’s son but Hojo’s?
Last but not least
3) Both Lucrecia and Hojo have a straight hairlines. Meaning they both carry the recessive ww gene and therefore can NEVER spawn a child with a widow’s peak. Square Enix cleverly mask Vincent widow’s peak with a bandana or a bangs (when he was with the Turks), but Doctor Grimore Valentine sports a widow’s peak in his brief appearance in DoC. Coincidence? I think not.
Lucrecia: But what? If you have something to say, say it.
Vincent: Are you... Are you sure this is what you really want?
Lucrecia: Am I sure? Am I sure!? IF THIS ONLY CONCERNS ME, then yes, I am sure! (what a nice way to tell Vincent to man up to his child)
an awesome metal band from New England.
dude 2: totally, effin rad. Hojo was singin like mad
dude 1: fo' rizzle