1. I was eating dinner at a HoJo in Memphis
. The tray liner paper said, "If it tastes as good as your mom's, it must be Howard Johnsons."
2. HoJo had some big hits in the 80s such as "Things Can Only Get Better", "Life in One Day", "New Song", "You Know I Love You, Don't You?", and "Everlasting Love".
Another word for a hand job, or receiving penile gratification via the hand. To be whacked off, or jerked off. The act of receiving hand manipulation.
Becca gave me a hojo last night in the back of my Geo Metro.
A Howard Johnson hotel
"Bro, I don't know what happened... one minute I was sitting in the lobby of the HoJo on 6th street and the next thing I know the FBI is swarming the place!"
Contrary to popular belief, meaning the word of a crazed-lunatic scientist who’ll call anything that’s successful his progeny, Sephiroth is Vincent’s son, not Hoho.more...
Factors pointing to this other then comments between Lucrecia and Vincent, are all physical.
1) Sephiroth is 6 feet tall. Vincent is 6 feet tall. Hojo the hobo is a small mofo. Height being mostly determined by the parental genes, seems odd if Hobo is the father.
2) Sephiroth and Vincent look exactly the same minus their eye color(mako) and hair color(jenova)! Are we suppose to believe that Square Enix is sooooo cheap that they decided to use the same face for characters who are supposedly unrelated? So cheap that they decided to use the same brow shape, the same eye shape, the same nose, the same lips....Yet Sephiroth is not Vincent’s son but Hojo’s?
Last but not least
3) Both Lucrecia and Hojo have a straight hairlines. Meaning they both carry the recessive ww gene and therefore can NEVER spawn a child with a widow’s peak. Square Enix cleverly mask Vincent widow’s peak with a bandana or a bangs (when he was with the Turks), but Doctor Grimore Valentine sports a widow’s peak in his brief appearance in DoC. Coincidence? I think not.
Lucrecia: But what? If you have something to say, say it.
Vincent: Are you... Are you sure this is what you really want?
Lucrecia: Am I sure? Am I sure!? IF THIS ONLY CONCERNS ME, then yes, I am sure! (what a nice way to tell Vincent to man up to his child)
Holy shit, what is wrong with you people? "Hojo" is the Japanese word for assistance, aid, or support. I've never seen more ludicrous definitions for something like this in my entire life.
Hojo, it basically means "help," what you all need.
Howard Jones, vocalist of KSE (Killswitch Engage)
an awesome metal band from New England.
dude 1: OMG DID U GO TO THE KSE CONCERT!
dude 2: totally, effin rad. Hojo was singin like mad
dude 1: fo' rizzle
Howard Johnson....Best restraurant/ho-tel....ever
Damn lets eat at the big Ho-jo and then bone some ho's like 6 of them...