Well captain,we shut down Dr.bigbadmanMC's super massive destruction thing, thus saving the world....HIGH FIVE
So the other day I was doing some grocery shopping in this little hippie organic food store close to my summer pad here in hippyville. I was deep in thought, debating between vegetable or three cheese spaghetti sauce, when a skinny hippie dude with a long beard accidentally bumped into me as he was excitedly loading some granola product into his hippie organic food store cart.
In a sort of delayed reaction-where-am-I-who-are-you-kind of way he said, "so sorry sister friend, didn’t mean to bump you."
I, being the forgiving cool person that I am, replied in my classic-no-worries-reassuring-cool-as-fxxk-voice that it was not big deal, sxxt happens and life moves on...did he have any recommendations on vegetable or three cheese spaghetti sauce?
"Oh for sure, definitely the Veggie, it's all about the vegan style" he said.
-Vegan style? Whatever man. Thanks, veggies are tight. High Five...
***Oh fo sure...right there and then me and that old hippie dude gave each other a sweet ass hippie High Five.
Just like it should be done.
Keep on keeping.
2. we just high fived! high five! *high fives*
3. OW you just hit my eye! high five! *high fives*
4. OW my hand hurts from high fiving.....high five! *high fives*
5. no really.. my hands bleeding. high five! *high fives*
There are 3 different types of high fives:
- PAINFUL high fives are the best kind! They leave that slight stinging sensation on your hand. If you get one of these, you know that both you and your friend are happy...
- WEAK high fives are often signs that your friend ISN'T very happy about your accomplishment. (A.K.A. He wished that HE had found the $20 lying on the street.)
- MISS high fives are when you miss the other person's hand entirely. If this happens, you need to get a life. It means you have a serious lack of accomplishments in your current one. I feel sorry for you.
"Oh, wow! I found a $20 bill" HIGH FIVE (weak!)
"Mom! Someone at school actually spoke to me today!" HIGH FIVE (miss!)