'Different' People in Egypt that do any of the following:
- Use English words in the middle of Arabic sentences you are 'High suds' i.e : Ana fata7t el door we mala2etsh 7ad gowwa.
- Replace a word that ends with 'ty' with 'tchy' - i.e : Hbibtchy, Seme3tchy.
- Color coordinate EVERYTHING you wear (if you're veiled (which is sort of high suds on it's own) and match the color of your veil with your shirt, and heels and accessories, you're high suds)
- Like Tamer Hosni
- Use words like ' Fakes ' ' Tahyees' and 'Fokak'
- Regularly go to 'Nady El Sed'
- Put bumper stickers on your car
- Speak broken English with your Egyptian friends EVEN THOUGH you all speak perfect Arabic. You do it just to sound cool.
- Shop at 'Taw7eed wel Noor'
Joe:" Why don't you hit that?"
Adam: " I dunno man, she called her friend habibtchy on the phone, she's a little High Suds"