(1) Next generation of people who are frequent clubbers, spenders, and owners of high-end gadgetry. (2) A high-class society which is somewhere between the B-Class and the A-Class. (3) Sophisticated and glamorous at the same time (when referring to objects)
1. Those people are so high life, I always see them club hopping.
2. Wow, your laptop is so high life!
3. The newly moved family next-door is a group of high life individuals.
A cheap, yet refreshing beer made by the best American brewing company.
There are two choices when it comes to beer: Miller High Life, or Miller High Life Light
The best American Style beer known to man. It gets you very drunk and at the same time tastes unbelievable. Commonly referred to as the champagne of beer.
Can you believe that, Jack drank 23 High lifes last night.
It's a way of life. It's not just about how you dress or what you smokin'. When you're high life livin', it means you're living without boundaries or limits. We don't follow rules or copy the next man, originality is the key people!!
Look at that guy over there, you can tell he's livin' the high life !!!
Can be depicted as either a lifestyle of a person who smokes marijuana frequently or as a depiction of "the good life", aka money, friends and good times.
Jimmy has been smoking weed a lot this summer, he's definitely living the highlife.
Sarah rented this crazy penthouse suite and had parties all weekend. Definitely living the highlife.
The 'real' life with friends, girlfriends/boyfriends, music, parties and coffee shops.
Niklas couldn't play stratego with his geeky friends cause he was busy with his highlife.
1.A mixture of rubbing alcohol and red pepper ect. that is to be placed in someones ass hole and/or on there balls ect.
2. The act of placing the mixture in said ass hole and/or on said balls ect.
1.Did you bring the high life?
2. Let's high life him.