Top Definition
a school where 75% of people are the same in ways such as they are over dramatic spoiled bitches who claim how "mature/grown up" they are evan though they critisize ppl about EVERY LITTLE THING & pretty much if you dont like lax,arent OBSESSED with facebook,and dont spend your weekends smoking weed, your pretty much classified by the "populare" people as "gay".and the other 25% of ppl here like me who are looked down upon by the other "common" 75% like to sit back and watch and get a good laugh out of those queeermotherfuckers who will get ABSOLUTELY nothing out of life, and will most likely spend there adulthood as rich spoiled fucks who gorge on depression pills and will have children who will grow up just like them.
North Carroll dude-im not signing up for lax this year, and i think im going to quit smoking weed. i have to earn my money, and i have better things to spend money on.

Hereford High School guy-........your gay.
by dimplesandcream32 November 23, 2007
Hereford High's sports teams are full of cheaters. If they arent winning they find a way to cheat. They have nothing else to do out there besides milk cows thats why they are good at sports.
like having "trouble" with the clock...
amongest other things
by April April 06, 2005

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.

×