1) A 1965 Beatles film, starring the Beatles, some foreign guys and a couple of scientists.
An Eastern cult tries to make a sacrifice, only realizing that the sacrificial ring is gone.
Of course, Mr. Starr is wearing it.
So some guys from this cult go after the Fab Four in attempt to retrieve the ring, which won't come off of Ringo's finger.
Some scientists find this rather interesting and now want the ring for themselves.
At the intermission, Paul and George throw darts at the camera and John bobs Ringo up and down like a yo-yo.
Then the mop-tops keep on running, finding themselves in multiple well known areas until they end up at a beach.
When they finally catch Ringo and are painting him the sacrificial red, the ring falls off.
2) A 1965 Beatles album, setlist consisting of:
The Night Before
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
I Need You
You're Going To Lose That Girl
Ticket to Ride
It's Only Love
You Like Me Too Much
Tell Me What You See
I've Just Seen A Face
Dizzy Miss Lizzy
3) 1965 Beatles song, found on the album Help!
1) Have you seen Help!? The plot is totally jacked up, but it's still hilarious.
2) Not doing much, listening to Help!
3) Now playing: Help!