1. Town in Nebraska slightly to the west of Heck but east of Motherfuckingcrapdagger.
2. A place they send you when you die for posting those adverts for religions or religiously connected material on the right of an Urbandictionary page. Yes, this includes Scientology.
3. Accurate description of the surface of the planet Venus, although on Venus there aren't that many guys in kinky suits with pitchforks.
4. The most terrible place most people can imagine. Like a boarding school on Sunday, only funnier.
5. A place you invoke after you discover that the bottle of absinthe that cost you over a hundred Euro shattered in transit.
6. Rumoured to be the subtitle of the latest version of Microsoft Word.
7. Place where you go, according to Gary Larson, to play the accordion for eternity.
8. A place where there are fires everywhere but it's dark. It's either very very hot or very very cold. You burn up ... forever. If there was any possibility of it being real it wouldn't have to be portrayed as anywhere near as nasty.
We're in Hell, and the good news is the population is only 301.
Now that line on Hell oughta stop them ... I wish.
Venus is Hell, Earth is Heaven.
I thought I was back in boarding school on a Sunday, but it turns out I'm only in Hell. That's a relief.
Hell! My best absinthe!
Please wait while Microsoft Hell loads. Please wait while Microsoft Hell loads. Please wait while Microsoft Hell loads. Please wait while Microsoft Hell loads. Please wait while Microsoft Hell loads. Please wait while Microsoft Hell loads. Please wait while Microsoft Hell loads. Please wait while Microsoft Hell loads. Please wa
A yellow bus carries me there every morning Monday through Friday.
Oh, no, here comes that bright yellow bus to take us to Hell!!!!!!
A place where you get poked with pitchforks by red men with horns and goatlegs and listen to the Village People sing for the rest of eternity.
Satan: Welcome to Hell, sinner! *pokes victim*
Out of nowhere: In the Navy...
by anonymous Jun 11, 2003 add a video
A computer equipped with Windows 95 and missing the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys.
"NOOOO!!! THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!! Ctrl Alt Delete!! Ctrl Alt Delete!! DAMN!! THE BUTTONS ARE GONE!!! NOOOOOO! 7|-|15 15 |\|07 L337!!!1"
The thing you never mention at a funeral
Priest. Er, yes she wasnt a christian i suppose, but she tried her best, i mean who believes in all that stuff anyway.
Oh crap im dead.
A town in Norway.
I got a greeting card from a friend. It said, "Greetings from Hell, wish you were here!"
the place were all the lawyers and country music stars go
were all going to hell and m driving the bus
often Hell The abode of condemned souls and devils in some religions; the place of eternal punishment for the wicked after death, presided over by Satan.
A state of separation from God; exclusion from God's presence.
The abode of the dead, identified with the Hebrew Sheol and the Greek Hades; the underworld.
A situation or place of evil, misery, discord, or destruction: “War is hell” (William Tecumseh Sherman).
Torment; anguish: went through hell on the job.
The powers of darkness and evil.
Informal. One that causes trouble, agony, or annoyance: The boss is hell when a job is poorly done.
A sharp scolding: gave the student hell for cheating.
Informal. Excitement, mischievousness, or high spirits: We did it for the sheer hell of it.
A tailor's receptacle for discarded material.
Printing. A hellbox.
Informal. Used as an intensive: How the hell can I go? You did one hell of a job.
Archaic. A gambling house.