1) A small town in Michigan that is about an hour's drive away from the MSU area. This town has two buildings. (As I said, SMALL.) The first is an "Ice Scream" store, which also sells t-shirts with slogans such as "Been through Hell" and various other souveniers. The other is a small post office, which will singe the edges of letters and postmark them from Hell. Popular place to send allomony checks from. Will also sell you a square inch of Hell for $6.66.
Due to Hell's location, it really does freeze over quite often.
2) A fictional place of torture during the afterlife. A place Unitarians don't believe in.
3) Any place you don't want to be.
1) So, I was walking through Hell yesterday and it was freezing, man. There was almost four inches of snow on the ground.
2)Oh noes! You stole that pen you found in the street?! You're going to Hell!
3) Oh, God. My mom's making us go to Hell. Something about a speech she's giving. All I know is we're spending 4 hours in some hot, sweaty auditorium.
Dick Cheney's hometown
Satan had to ask Dick to leave hell because he was taking over.
Where Adolf Hitler currently is
Hitler is in hell
contrary to popular usage, in certain parts of australia 'hell' is used to mean... awesome
(weird i know)(1).
derivations of hell include 'hella', meaning super-awesome (2); or 'really, really, REALLY'(3)
1. my new shoes are hell!
2. your mother is hella in bed.
3. that movie was hella funny
An infinite punishment sentenced by a loving god for finite transgressions, and for not wholly submitting to a loving god.
Johnny was a good man. He'd gave much of his money away to charity. However Johnny didn't submit to the Christian god, so god in his infinite mercy and selflessness lovingly threw him in the lake of fire known as hell to burn in agony for all eternity.
A little village in michigan. It has a bar called the "dam site inn", an ice cream store, and a little store with stickers, shirts, and other stuff that says "go to hell, michigan". The village hosted the 666 bash on june 6, 2006. It was pretty cool. Look it up.
At the 666 party that place was crazy as hell.
The place where the bad people go when they die.It is also used in insults to substitute fuck
.The word has a less vulgar form (heck
).When you say "What the hell",it does not have that insulting effect like "what the fuck
.Can be abbreviated as wth
Alex:I'm Chelsea fan!
Mike:Go to the hell, filth
The life of a highschool student.
Friend: How much work do you have?
Me: Too much. My life is hell right now.